Wednesday, February 02, 2005

●● Killer Presentations ●●

Tired! Chakra wa nai! Genki nai! Don't feel well ~

Must be the tremendous amount of stress that all of us are facing now. Presentations are the current killers. We may die in their hands. Too many presentations that come flooding right in our faces, one after another.. We don't even have enough time for a breather.

Aiai is having gastric problems. See her face, then I know liao. Straight away asked if she was having gastric pain. Hai. Suffering. Gastric problems are chronic unless you change your lifestyle and meal regime.

Hmmm.. The current craze / main topic in our grp now is bike. Why sia? Haha =p

Calvin just got his bike. Hmmm.. Metallic blue Kawazaki (KR). Sports bike. I like black KR. Cool. Haha.



Madness. Everyone seems to be riding one.





Reminded me of my going-to-rot-theory-book. Sianz. I super lazy to go and read the theory book. When am I going to get my licence at this rate? I wonder.. Bleah =p


Qns: Who started wearing high heels first?
Ans: Men.


Guys are just as vain. :p

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 9:06 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥