Monday, March 28, 2005

●● Mistake ●●

Today, my posting revealed that I was supposed to be working in Ward 9B. And so, I happily arrived in the ward early in the morning to start my PRCP attachment. I took my report and started performing my nursing duties till 11+am. And my lecturer came along to take attendance. I realized my name wasn't in the ward. ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could it be? Oh my god. I was supposed to be in operating theatre. Was I????!!!!!!!


Anyway, there was a printing mistake and my name was in both the ward's and operating theatre's listings. Okie. So, that means I'm supposed to split into two. Kidding~


So, I rushed down to OT like @ 11+ am when everyone is done with their orientations. And worse still, I did not have my OT clogs with me. We ain't supposed to wear any shoes into OT. Only clean shoes are allowed. Why? Reason being: For fear of contamination during operation. If you wore shoes that are worn before in the streets, the bacteria and dirt would made the operation unsterile. Patients would suffer high risk of infections. Intra and post operation infections could be deadly.


Anyway, I borrowed someone's clogs and hurriedly rushed to change my OT gown. I love the OT gown. Haha~! Reported to Sister Choo and went into OT to observe op.


Time flew. But I felt so blur today. First day of PRCP and it was such a mistake. I hope my PRCP would go on smoothly. Oh god.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 9:40 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥