Thursday, March 24, 2005
●● Unhappiness ●●
Something happened today that wasn't really under our expectations. Human's reactions are naturally unexpected and sudden. Sometimes, a person could be so kind and considerate. Sometimes, a person could be so unkind and inconsiderate. Well well well, people do change. You change, I change, he changes, she changes, we change and they change too. Labels: RANTS
Anyway, it was the last day of examinations and we decided to go out and play. I wanted so much to have fun on the last day, especially since it was the last semester and last holidays before our PRCP attachment. After which, we would be graduating in less than a few months' time. Graduating would means everyone going on separate ways. Some would go on to study, some would work, others may change job and a few of them would serve the nation. It would be so tough and scarce to meet up. Timing would be a big issue especially since nurses work on rotating shifts. One day we could be on morning shift, next day afternoon shift and another day night shift. Shift work suxs big time. I hate it.
Back to the topic, we originally decided to go out and have some fun and laughter. Who knows.. There was a change of plan and no one informed us till the very last minute. Worse still, someone [XX] was deliberately left out. I would feel so hurt and sad if I know I'm left out. That's so cruel. I couldn't do it. Neither did Jia. And so, we decided not to follow the group's decision. We had no choice but to have separate outings with them because both Jia and I had originally promised [XX] that we would go out with [XX] first. [XX] had asked us first before anyone else did. A promise made is not to be broken. I made a promise and I had to fufill it, not to break it and upset anyone.
So, faced with a dilemma, I had to choose between 1. going to an outing where everyone would be present except for [XX] or 2. going to a separate outing with [XX] because I promised him so. Actually Jia and I had such a perfect solution. Our original idea was that there would be an outing after examinations and everyone would be present. No one would be left out. Everyone would be happy. Therefore, it seems to me and Jia that it made no difference if we promised [XX] to go out with him first *note: promise him first*, cos all of us would be seeing each other anyway. Isn't it?
But why do people make things difficult? I wonder why. Why why why. So in the end, because of the deliberate measures done to segregate [XX], we had no choice but to go out with [XX] instead of the big group. Reason being: we had promised him first. If someone had been so generous and kind, we would be so happy dining together after examinations.
So, we decided that since they are going to be so happy eating, we also had to enjoy ourselves. No point going out when we are going to be unhappy. So, Meixue, Me, Jiajia, Peifu and Tingyuan went out together. We ate @ Sakae sushi. Oooo.. Yummy!!!! * Oishi des! *
Afterwhich, we went to watch The Eye 10. It was so funny. Ghost story was supposed to be scary and eerie. It was oddly funny. Anyway, I prefer The Eye 1 and 2. They are really hair-standing and thrilling. And, we went shopping!!!!! WE LOVE SHOPPING! Haha. I love being with them, everyone is so happy together and that's what's most important.
I did not put him before you. Both of you are just as important and dear to me.