Tuesday, April 26, 2005
●● Sticker Girl ●●
Today, same as yesterday, I took 5 cases.
Bed 31- 35
HELL from so much changes.
I was specimen and sticker girl today..
Lucky got my Superstar with me.. Missy Wang. My Missy Superstar.
Missy Wang is my Superstar, signing her name for me for all those stuffs i did. Countersign. Haha.
I relly love her, Huiping.
She's so nuts .. So cute!!
And I relly thank her alot for teaching and helping me.
Muacks. Kiss to her.
謝謝妳!
Today, DR June Mak drives me crazy.
She's always hunting us down. Haha..
Lucky, I Year 3. Not much effects except for our midyear reports.
Year 1s all kena. She's hunting them down, following them and questioning them.
I even had to listen to her when she lectured the Year 1s.
Year 1 do dressing (Angelia) and NG feeding (Angelia), I had to be there.
So, @ 2 o' clock, when I'm supposed to have finished my reports, I was supervising and assessing the Year 1s doing dressing.
(Angelia, Jean, Komutha, Songshan, Rahman)
It's okie la.. I love teaching.. Just that I had to rush my reports like mad.
>_<
DR June, she drives me mad.
Haha. But I like her. She's a good nurse.
She reminded me of the basis of nursing.
^_^