Monday, May 09, 2005
●● Holidays! ●●
It's Monday.. And I don't have to wake up @ 5.50am..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to rush to work on MRT..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to listen to reports in the morning..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to give medications in my female cubicles..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to help in turning and feeding my bedbound patients..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to follow doctors' rounds and inform them about the latest updates of my patients..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to label so many never-ending Haematology / Biochemistry / Immunology forms..
It's Monday.. And I don't have to see DR June Mak and listened to her evaluations about the Year 1s.
It's Monday.. And I don't have to write my reports and pass my reports..
Cos.. It's holidays! Holidays are here!!!!!!
I'm officially on holidays and okie.. The reality is .. I'm out of job.. Cos.. I graduated and I haven't found a job.
I have joined the sector which is labelled jobless/ slacker.
Heeheehee...
Seriously, I miss working in Ward 9B. Okie.. You would say.. "Hello missy, it's only the first day and you're missing it."
But the truth is .. I relly do miss it. Aww..
I'm such a workaholic. And relly, I love it there.. This time round.. I relly learnt alot. ALOT.
Thank you Sister Savi, 'Brother' Mr Cheow, SSN Rahman, SSN Mary, SN Merry *Christmas*, SN Juliana, SN Huiping, SN Evangeline, SN Siti, SN Liang Min, SN Yu Qin, SN Ancy...
And my assistant nurses... AN Yanti, AN Karen, AN Maria, AN Tessa, SAN Chew Tee, SAN Toh...
I relly love them.. And Thank You Very Much for teaching me so much! *muacks*
Seriously, I would love to work there.. ^_^
Anyway, I'm on holidays now.. So I must enjoy myself!
The last day of attachment, I went back to school with Tracy and saw Yongying on MRT.
I miss going back to school...
It seems like yesterday... ...
when I first stepped into NYP auditorium for orientation.
when I first made friend with Xiaowei @ orientation.
when I first noticed the presence of a male student who refused to sit down with us.
when I first asked directions to Bio labs from Calvin cos Xiaowei and I were lost.
when I first made my way into our nursing labs where I spent 3 good years there learning to be a good staff nurse.
when I first felt so nervous going for a nursing practical lab test - Taking BP and parameters with Calvin as my model. *haha*
when I first had my elite subgroup of Kaili, Xiaowei, Nadiah, Meixue, Calvin and Me.
when I first changed tutorial group and had my beloved subgroup of Jiajia, Eeling, Meixue, Xiaowei, Calvin and Me.
when we had our lunch @ outside LTK.
when we love to drink 珍珠奶茶 (Pearl Tea) and 紅豆沙冰 (Red Bean Ice). Yummy!
when we had to stay back for projects and presentations and assignments.
when we visit the RBC (Recommended Books Corner) of the Library like our 2nd home for materials.
when we gobbled our food and rushed our discussions @ outside LTK until late @ night.
when we had madness in lecture halls, laughing and chatting esp. when Qiuluan is pinching Calvin and Kaili is pulling his legs' hairs. *ooo curly*
when we (Kaili and I) had fun rapping Jay's 爸我回來了。
when we enjoyed Qiuluan's excellent imitations of our lecturers and their slangs.
when we enjoyed Xiaowei's delicacies and goodies.
when we met up @ Xiaowei's house and camped there to do projects.
when we met up @ Eeling's house and discussed debate strategies against Calvin, Xiaowei and Meixue.. *haha* (Me, Jiajia, Eeling)
when we love to sing K after school.
when I love to discuss anime and manga with Eeling, Meixue, Tracy, Yongying..
when I love to invite my Toilet Friends to toilets.. 廁所朋友。Karen and June.
when I love to observe Eeling when she eats cos she's relly an interesting darling.
when I love to sing/talk about Jay Chou with my kawaii Yanfen and ask her why she never wear her hairband.
when I love to see pictures of Joanna's baby girl - Zac and her butt.. *hee*
when I love to discuss things with Sri-sukarti cos she's relly intelligent and she knows her stuffs.
when I love to be with Meixue (my Aiai) and tease her.. *haha*
when I love to find Jiajia and chat with her..
when I love to have attachments with all of you around..
I relly miss all of you! Take care lots, Staff Nurses! *hugs*
Thank you for all the memories.
"The reason why we hung on to memories is because they are the only things in life that never change."