Sunday, May 29, 2005

●● . L O V E - T H E R A P Y . ●●

"The cruelest thing a guy could do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall."


I saw this from a friend's blog. I feel so much for this quote. I guess it relly hurts to be treated this way. Why in the world would someone do such a thing?

These few weeks, it hurts me to see some of my frens being so upset over their collapsing or already collapsed relationships cos they are my dearest dearest frens. And I wonder why it's so difficult for 2 person to be in sync.

I feel that in a relationship, other people should just keep their mouths shut and not interfere too much. Other that the 2 parties involved, we should just play our parts of being supportive and to stand by them. Especially if you do not know the person, do not be a KAYPOH and pass malicious remarks about him/her. Worse still, you don't have any experience in having a relationship/loving someone, and you go around telling ppl that there's nothing good about guys.. That's stupid cos not all guys are like that.

Although you may not put it to heart, but the person hearing the comments and the one you are commenting about are affected. In turn, YOU affect their relationship. SO STOP BITCHING AROUND! It SHUCKS! Bleah =p

Sometimes, when you put in so much into a relationship, and then when you two broke up, the person tells you "you were never my type anyway.." I guess it relly hurts so much that you feel like the wound in your heart wouldn't heal at all.. I feel so much, so much so that I can imagine the pain I would feel if someone was to say that to me.

It's such a meanie to say such things to a person who cares so much to you, who wanted so much to make a difference in your life and be there for you whenever you needed someone. IT'S MEAN!

Anyway, I guess when people start to move on with their lives, we should move on with ours too. There's no point trying to protect someone who does not even bother. Is he/she worth your genuine care and concern when he/she is just trying to make a fool of you in front of his/her friends? Is he/she worth your sincere friendship when he/she can't even decide for himself/herself his/her own thoughts and feelings and gets swayed around by his/her friends who are bitching around?

Oops. I think not. YOU deserve a better him/her. YOU deserve a happy day. YOU deserve an amazing tomorrow and future.

Sometimes, when a relationship is on its way to collapse.. Signs of self destruction occur. Couples start to fight, quarrel, ignore, scold and upset each other.


Thoughts of a girl:
-I wish he could be there for me all the time.
-I relly love him alot. I want him by my side all the time.
-Why is he always not around when I need him?
-I'm feeling isolated. I have no friends anymore. I relly need him. I wish he could be with me forever.
-Why is he spending more time with his friends than with me?
-Am I more important or are his friends more important?
-I wish to go along. But his friends doesn't seem to like me. What am I to do?
-Why is he not putting in enough effort in this relationship?
-I have sacrificed so much for him. Why can't he understand what I want?
-Is he unfaithful to me?
-Does he talk to other girls on the phone?
-Does he secretly meet up with other girls?
-I think he wants to dump me so that he can find a better someone.
-Is there someone out there that is better, prettier, slimmer and more attractive?
-His attitude is getting colder. What happened?
-He doesn't say "I Love You' anymore. Is he getting fedup with me?
-He has changed. He doesn't look and talk to me like the way before. Why?
-How am I going to continue this relationship if we keep having quarrels?
-I'm tired. I think a breakup may be better for the both of us.


Thoughts of a boy:
-I have already give her all my possible spare time. What else does she want?
-Can she be more understanding to my needs?
-I need my friends too. I want to be with them too.
-My friends keep asking me to go out. I feel obliged to be with them. Afterall, I know them longer than her.
-My friends are getting upset with me for neglecting them. How?
-I need a break from work/studies. I wish I could play soccer or gather with my friends.
-She's always kicking up a fuss. I wish she could keep quiet for a while.
-She's always exaggerating. Argh~
-I'm loving her best in my own ways. What else does she want from me?
-I'm doing my best to change. I need time. Why is she so impatient?
-I'm changing. But why isn't she doing her part?
-Why am I the only one who needs to change?
-I'm broke. I don't have money to go out with her.
-I wish I could work more to earn more money to buy her things that she will love.
-I want to make her happy. But why is she getting more and more sad?
-Why are we always quarreling? Can't we talk properly?
-I'm tired. I think a breakup may be better for the both of us.


So, in the end, due to the lack of communications, breaking up becomes an easy way out. Why break up so easily? Is your love so fragile that it can't stand against any obstacles? Try to cool down and talk it out with your partner. Perhaps.. It's all just a misunderstanding.

Sometimes, jealousy and miscommunication mess up a relationship till it is so strained. Do your best to salvage your relationship if you relly love him/her. However, if he/she has a change of heart, forget it, move on and have a wonderful life of your own. You deserve better.

Love like there's no tommorrow. However, nursexin would like to stress again: GET YOUR PRIORTIES RIGHT, OKie? Haha. Be loyal to your love. Don't 2-time him/her. It's a meanie act. It's FUGLY!

And get married when you all are ready. Have babies. I LOVE CHILDREN. ^^ Children are my joy. Enough said. Full stop.

Labels: ,


––––•( rolling star @ 3:36 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥