Tuesday, May 03, 2005
●● Pizza Pizza!! ●●
Heehee..
Today, we ordered pizzas for our ward 9B. To thank them for all they have taught us.
(Eliel, Maymay, Jessie, Xiaochun, Tracy and Me = 6 Year 3s PRCP missy)
I relly love them.. They relly teach. Thank you!
Sister Savi was so busy cutting the pizzas.. Haha.. What weird shapes.. But at least everyone can take a share.
Canadian pizzas.. Hmmm.. I'm actually a loyal Pizzahut fan. Heehee ^_^
Xiaochun even came up personally.. Haha.. Happy to see her ^_^
Today, Mr Cheow was talking about high techie stuffs, about pressing a button and bedpans come flying automatically to patients. Good idea. I love that.
Mr Cheow gives me a fatherly feeling. He's such a nice Nursing officer to be with, to learn from and to work with. I like him. Thank you so much!
Anyway, today was relly busy. I took 8 cases today. Worked like mad.
New HOs and MOs around.
(HOs = House Officers, MOs = Medical Officers)
Thank you SN Juliana for guiding me.. Haha..
She's such a darling.. Relly love her.. She teaches. ^_^
Going to be mama soon.. I call her mummy.. Heehee..
Wonder if it's a boy or girl.. *Ponders*
God bless her baby to be a happy, healthy one.