Wednesday, June 29, 2005
●● Happily Ever After ●●
I'm just back from teaching my tuition kid, Sheryl. She is 5 this year and she simply adores fairytales. She reminded me of myself when I was a little girl.
When I was around her age, I was so into princesses and princes and those happily ever after tales. I often wished that I was a princess so that I could live with my prince in a beautiful castle in a magical faraway land.
Hahaha.. Those were the days. Sheryl lurves to kiss her bolster at night and imagined it as her prince.. Awww.. So cute right? And she lurves it when I call her Princess Sheryl. Haha.
Kids are so lovely. They are innocent and happy, always indulging in the beauty of fairytales. I lurrvvveee them so much. Haha. I guess, being around them makes me simply me. ^^
Anyway, I do wish in reality, fairy tales are real.. I wish I could always have a fairy god-mother who would help me when I'm down, a prince who would kiss me alive when I'm suffering and a warrior who would help me kill bad people or a magical lamp which would grant me endless wishes.
Ahhh.. I'm dreaming in such early hours. Pardon me.