Friday, June 17, 2005
●● I Wish.. ●●
I wish all of you could go for the graduation ceremony.. Then, we can all see each other again. I miss school. Oh man.. I MISS SCHOOL!!!
I hate working. I HATE IT!!! Working = adult = lots of responsibility = lots of 无可奈何。(cannot-help-it)
I guess I'm always the schooling type of girl. As long as I can go to school, I can smile happily. Haha. I'm just a simple girl. ^^
I'm currently on hiatus. On a long vacation. Haha. Remember the JDrama "LONG VACATION" by Kimura Takuya and Yamaguchi Tomoko?

And, I'm currently just like them. On a long vacation till I feel like ending it. Oh man. I'm hopelessly lazy now. HELP! Haha. I can't help it. I REALLY don't feel like working in a hospital now.
Anyway, I'm currently tutoring. Haha. Children. I LOVE THEM! I've got a few Kindergarten kids. SUPER active. Hyper. Adorable. Noisy. Naughty. And they keep calling you "Teacher teacher" or "老师 老师" or "姐姐 姐姐". Haha. I love'em. I took a few pixs of them. Will post them soon. Haha.
Perhaps, I'm just a big kid myself. No wonder, I love children so much. I guess, I'll be working with children all my life. I simply can't leave them alone, especially ill, suffering or abused children. * Hugs *