Wednesday, June 08, 2005
●● kBox ●●
Haha.. Today, Tingyuan, Jiajia, Xiaofu and I were out @ Cineleisure kBox for some actions. We met up to sing our lungs out! * Yeah * Haha. It's Tingyuan singing! He has got very nice voice wor! Like Li Sheng Jie lo! * Xiaofu JIAYOU! * His singing improved tremendously. * I'm his new fan!!! * OKie. It's Tingyuan acting cute. Haha. Cos I asked him to pose one cute one. Hiyee! It's me! ^_^ V It's our lovely Jia and Xiaofu. So loving!! Xiaofu's trying to get use to his new specs! Me and my lovely Jia. * Hugs * Me and silly Tingyuan. Haha =]
Time for a gathering ^_^
Haha.. I relly miss them. * Hugs * They have been my dearest frens, ever so special in my life.
Tingyuan has been relly fun to be with. He's so full of nonsense that it's impossible not to laugh when he's around. And he's relly kind.. I would miss him when he's slogging in ns.
Jiajia .. I always feel like giving her hugs when I see her. She's just so dear to me and I relly wish for her to be happy. Her xiaofu is going into ns, she's gonna be so lonely without him around. Awww. * Hugs *
Xiaofu.. Haha.. He's such a happy-go-lucky-love-jiajia-alot boy. Going into ns on friday 10 June 2005. I hope everything turns out good for him ^_^
Anyway, TY and XF sang 李圣杰's songs.. Haha.. Jia and Me were k-ing 张韶涵's songs. After a while, we started singing duets..
As usual, Jia and XF sang their 成名曲 - 张洪量 & 莫文蔚 : 广岛之恋
Haha.. Me and TY sang ours - 张学友 & 高慧君 : 你最珍贵
Anyway, we sang alot of songs.. Ahhh~ Time not enough. It was barely enough!!!! Haha.. I guess today all of us had loads of fun..
And we especially sang 张学友 : 祝福 for XF.. * Touched *
Xiaofu, 加油,加油,加油!






