Thursday, June 09, 2005
●● My Secondary School Buddies ●●
My Junwei is going into ns soon.. AhhHH~~~
So today, we had a gathering for him! We decided to meet in orchard. Weixun. Minhan. Me. OKie, You may ask: Eh?! Where's Pei? She put us aeroplane. I gonna shake her hard when I see her.
Haha. Anyway, we went to Fareast to makan and sat down to chat.. It has been a long long long time ever since we last met up. I relly do miss han and xun.
Han is becoming like a blackie. Sentosa's doing miracles on him. Keeping him alive and cheerful and chao-tar.
Xun is relly like a businessman now. Omg. Haha. I guess working relly changes a person. Anyway, he's gonna pursue his money-making business in SMU. Good luck!
We went Kino to walk around.. Haha.. And xun's gf decided to meet us. And I saw her - Jennyfer. Both of them are in MLM NuSkin. Couple-combi. Haha...
Anyway, they were gonna watch their midnight show - Starwars. Put us aeroplane.
We still feel like chatting.. Haha.. So we went BurgerKing for a little chat and drinks. Haha.. As usual, when han and gary are together, they are talking about starwars. I'm almost going mad. Haha..
Anyway, the 2 talk-cock kings are around, we laughed till stomach so pain. Han lo.. So much fei hua, until i relly cannot tahan!
I realized I relly missed my sec sch days, with them around, talking crap and nonsense everyday. It was so happy.. I was so happy. I relly miss of you. I guess of all, I love my ZHSS memories best. I love all of you.