Thursday, June 16, 2005

●● Naval Underwater Combat Medic ●●

Received a call from them, asking me if I've found a job.. If not, I could join them as Naval Underwater Combat Medic. They are calling everyone up to ask. Sounds cool but I can't swim properly for nuts. Most probably I can't swim to save my life, how can I save others?


I go swimming in the middle pool, occasionally doing some REAL swimming, training my stamina, increasing lung capacity. However, most of the time, I'm playing water or doing backfloat to relax. LOL.


Anyway, it sounds really cool. A few weeks ago, Mrs Choo-Wee Ai Lian [NYP's Nursing Clinical Manager] called me before to ask me if I'm interested in a Singapore Navy Scholarship cos she's gonna choose a selected few for a seminar. Oops. Guess the outcome? Haha. You got it correct. I rejected it. I can't even perform NAPFA properly let alone a BMT for 2 weeks. Even if it's only 2 weeks, I'm sure I'll collapsed inside. LOL.


I wish I had a stronger body. Oh man. It sounds so awesome to be saving someone underwater and administering medications in the water. Wooo.




NAVAL UNDERWATER COMBAT MEDIC:

Providing vital emergency medical care and trauma support for all RSN diving operations and exercises, Naval Underwater Combat Medics are extensively trained to be experts in the administration of preventive and curative medicine in an underwater environment.



Saving Lives Underwater


––––•( rolling star @ 11:28 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥