Friday, June 03, 2005

●● * Touched * ●●

A few days ago Sister Choo called me. Remember her? I blogged about her before. She's our Senior Nursing Officer in TTSH's Operating Theatre department. Wooo~


Anyway, she called me. I was relly surprised to receive her call. She asked why didn't I apply for OT nursing. So, I told her I had plans to study so perhaps I'll join her when I'm back from my studies.


But, you know, I was relly touched. To think that she remembered me and called me personally to ask. She wanted me back in her dept! I was relly relly relly touched by her sincere gesture. * Hugs *


This is the kind of Sister I would love to work for. Someone sincere. Someone kind. Someone who cares. Muaaaaaaaccccccccks!

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 11:25 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥