Saturday, June 18, 2005

●● Warcraft ●●

Haha.. Sounds familiar? I think most of the guys know it.. It has been donkey donkey years since I last played warcraft. Seems like more than 1/2 a year? Anyway, today, it's the resurrection of xin-the-wc3-killer. Hahaha.


Anyway, my bro reminded me of the existence of this game which was hiding in my drawer.. So I decided to re-install it and play.. It has been so long since i last did it. I almost forgot how it was like to build stuffs. LOL. Clumsy me. But I chose my all-time fave: THE UNDEADS.


LOL. Anyway, today I spent the whole day trying to kill enemies and plotting against them. Venting all my boredom and frustration. Oops. Anyway, I'm so into warcraft 3 and frozen throne now. Abit outdated but nvm. They feel like a new game to me now. ^_^


Oh man.. I've got a sudden craving for Knights and Merchant. Hanz.. LEND ME PLEASE.... * please *


––––•( rolling star @ 10:21 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥