Wednesday, July 13, 2005

●● Australia ●●

Today, I have received a letter from LaTrobe University that I have a place in its course. I expected myself to be very happy when I received the letter because it is a renowned university for health-sciences courses. However, I felt a sense of unknown sadness and a tinge of unwillingness.


I cannot bear to leave this place, my home, my family, my dearie and all my friends. I'm feeling very lost regarding this offer.


I wish to spend as much time with my loved ones before I leave. I will be so lonely when I'm abroad.


If everything is successful, I would be leaving in early Feb for 1 year. Something heavy is weighing me down. Let me sort out my thoughts for these few days.


––––•( rolling star @ 8:56 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥