Friday, July 15, 2005
●● Baybeats 2005 ●●
Baybeats 2005 was held @ Esplanade, our magnificent durian shell. And today, I popped by to see it with Han and Pei. A blur of lights went past us! Couldn't take a pix of them lo. Super far away. I kept taking this big head's photo. Sheesh. >_< A very nice road down the memory lane. Han is very cool! * He bribed me to say this! * Me and Han! It's us again! Peace! Trying to act cool but failed terribly. Why? Cos I was giggling all the way. Hey hey hey! What was I peeping at? * Censored * Me and Pei-meimei! If she sees this, she will shout "Hey! I'm older than you lo!" Hahaha : ) They trying their best to pose a cool pix. They tried to be silly. Hide and Seek. Catch me if you can!
I had tuition in the morning and afternoon and could only arrived late. Han was trying to help me drag more time.. You see.. Han and I decided to keep my appearance from Pei. So Pei has no idea that I was going. Anyway, you should have seen her surprised look when I popped out from nowhere at Suntec's Subway. Haha.
Anyway, it was good seeing them. Friends cuddling round chatting makes me feel so cosy and loved. Han was dropping alot of bits and pieces of his sandwich while he was eating. I was observing him. He was practically dropping lettuce pieces at a rate of one per 5minutes. Makes us wonder if his mouth has got an extra hole. Haha.
I had no interest in Subway so they accompanied me to eat Burger King. Oh.. So Yummy!! At BK, I only eat 1 burger............ And that is ....... Mushroom Swiss Burger. Oh-so-yummy-delicious!
We headed down to Esplanade to watch the Baybeats. There were bands rocking, playing their electric guitars and blasting the music. The bands ain't relly good. I don't know if it's the-very-bad-sound-effect or the-very-badly-coordinated-music or the-oh-my-so-stinky-cigarette-smoke that makes the whole thing a blur.
But anyway, we all had fun esp. when we were taking photos. Haha. Pei and Han and I were posing alot of dumb dumb pictures.. Haha. I miss my zhss buddies. Awwww...











