Tuesday, July 26, 2005
●● Graduation Day ●●
Today I took a break from work. No work in the weekday morning. Slept in till very late. Woke up feeling refreshed and I've watched my fave telly.
However, the day is gloomy and overcast. Don't tell me it's going to rain on my graduation day. After graduation, I'm officially graduating from NYP, leaving behind my student status and embarking on a new journey.
Although my future is now hazy and misty and I can't see it well now [something cocked up for my university stuffs], but I believe that things will work out fine for me. Even though I relly hate things to be hanging in mid-air, but i guess, that's reality and that's the way things work in this real world. Things are never black or white and they are always in gray ambiguous zone.
I hope I could get things settle real soon. I'm sick of this kind of feeling.
I got to report for my graduation @ 2.30pm. And I'm looking forward to seeing my nursing friends. How are you all? * Smile *
Miss all of you!