Friday, July 22, 2005
●● Lost The Battle ●●
I lost!
I lost my voice to the very evil sorethroat.
Hahaha =p These days, I'm so horribly sick. On and off fever ranging from 38.2 - 38.6. My highest point. That's when I start to feel my head throbbing away and I'm feeling the room spin. Giddy.
Fever and very-sore-sorethroat doubled with an evil cough are deadly combis. I hate coughs. I relly hate them.
There are 3 things in life that I relly hate: Cough, Menstrualpain and Stomachpain. And this week, I had all 3. ALL THREE OF THEM plus my fever and sorethroat. I felt as though I could collapsed on the streets anytime, anywhere.
Luckily, I always managed to get home before my knees go weak. No choice. Work work work. Cannot say don't teach.
I hope I get better soon. I can't be going to my graduation like a mute. I would hate myself for that.