Tuesday, July 26, 2005

●● My Graduation! ●●

That's my Graduation! Finally, its here!



The auditorium is brimming full of people!



All of us are waiting patiently and impatiently for our turns!



Look! We need to queue up to take our certs! It's only the beginning. Sheesh. We [Kaili, Szechoon and I] still got a long way to go. We had to wait wait wait!



My name slip! I was taking this pix when I was so bored of waiting. 100 + students! Merit holders have to wait till the whole cohort of nursing students take their diploma certs before we can take ours.



Mama and I!



I love mama!



Yet another pix of us!



Kaili, my best study buddy! Muuaaacccks!



Me and Aiai! Loovvvveeee!



Tingyuan and I! I'm standing besides a soldier wor!



Yet another soldier! Xiaofu!!



Our Mr.Firefighter! Woohoo! Cool.



Calvin and I!



Jiaaaaa! She's my sweetie pie!



FoongKai! My Operating Theatre buddy!



Xiaowei and I! 2 non-bonded nurses! Who wants to hire us??



My oh-so-pretty-Haney!! I love her! She's just so vibrant!



Look! Sri's so preeetty today!



Woohoo! Qiuluan is looking so professional!



Yet another pix of Tingyuan and I. He couldn't pose because of his smart4 uniform! Haha : )



Woohoo! Girls! Whack him!



Me and the very elegant XiaoTing!



Kaili, XiaoTing and I.



Guys! Protect us!



Tracy and I! My TTSH PRCP buddy! She's relly cool if you don't know her but she can be so crazy and fun to be with. Muuuaaaccckkk!



Cynthia is so beautiful today~!



Serene and I!



Ling jiejie and I! She's so xingfu in her piles of comics now~!



Kehua and Sharifah! Do your best, SGH STAFF NURSES!



Me and my beloved mama! Muuuuaaaaaacccckkkkss!



Where is ELIEL and SZECHOON??!! I wanted to take a pix with them one. Can't find them!


––––•( rolling star @ 10:05 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥