Saturday, August 27, 2005
●● A Date With My Army Boy! ●●
Today is the first time I saw Jialin dressed up to go out. I guess it's the mixed-blood-factor, she's really pretty! I guess her mama would be so proud that her little girl has grown up le. Haha. Taiwanese meimeis are all so attractive! I love Da 'S' and Xiao 'S'! Oops. Sidetracked. Back.
And Jason was amazingly cooking his own lunch today. Lots of youngsters that I know can't even boil water for heaven's sake. So pampered lo. But Jason is a real pleasant surprise. ^_^ Rare boy. Ooops. But instant noodles with eggs ain't really enough. Perhaps some vegs would be perfect. If gary wasn't rushing to go out, I would have whipped up something for him to eat.
Anyway, my army boy decided that he would love to eat hawker fares today and so we went to his fave haunt at suntec/marina.
Marina is getting very shoppable now. It's a good place to hang out. There are great varieties of things to see lo. Do pop by there!
Yawn..