Tuesday, August 23, 2005
●● First Love ●●
Utada Hikaru: First Love
Your last kiss had the flavor of tabacco
A bitter and sad scent
Where will you be tomorrow at this time?
Who are you thinking of?
You are always gonna be my love
Even if I fall in love with someone else once again
I'll remember to love, you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Now it's still a sad love song
Until I'm able to sing a new song
Time stood still, but it's trying to move once more
Full of things I don't want to forget
I'll surely be crying tomorrow at this time
I'll be thinking of you
You will always be inside my heart
There's always a place just for you
I hope that I have a place in your heart, too
Now and forever you are still the one
Now it's still a sad love song
Until I'm able to sing a new song
You are always gonna be my love
Even if I fall in love with someone else once again
I'll remember to love, you taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Now it's still a sad love song
Now and forever
It was ripped from Han. Thanks han! I was sincerely touched by his blog entry after I read it. It wasn't convenient for me to comment there because someone else [uninvited presence.. Haha :p] might read it and broadcast to a girl and poison her mind as usual. [Han will understand what I'm saying. Haha : )]
First love. As you read these two words, who is the person that comes into your mind?
Everyone has their own first love. The first-love may not be together with you at all but he or she is someone whom you have loved so much. For most people, the first-love-relationship is exceptionally memorable.
To some, other relationships may be more meaningful and attached to heart than the first-love. I'm touched by a friend's genuine sincerity to want to embrace and protect his special someone even after being isolated and ignored.
He loves her, and he loves her alot. All of us could see it, why couldn't she? I just don't understand at all. Perhaps because he is my friend, and therefore I am more protective towards him. But I simply hope for the best for him and I wish that he will be happy like before.
He vows to become a stronger, a more mature man than before for his special someone and I hope that after one year, he will be just the man for the girl.
Sometimes, humans are just strange creatures. Often we can't see what's most important to us until we lost them. Or often we are so helplessly ignorant of the presence of our precious ones and instead, we continue our meaningless pursuits for things which may not be suitable for us at all.
Somehow or rather, I hope his special someone would see the light soon and discover this valuable gem that is right under her eyes. Pick him up soon!