Thursday, August 18, 2005

●● Happy Birthday, Xuan, Peisheng and Caiping! ●●

To Xuan:
My dearest dearest xuan.. *Squuueeeeze* You're my lovable brother that I love so much. Happy 16th birthay. I hope you enjoyed your special day with your 'immeasurable powers". Good luck to your O's and hope you do well wor, better still, outdo me! I'll be waiting for the day! Jiejie.


To Peisheng:
My dearest secondary school bud, he's just so dear to my heart. One of my best fren ever. We had been in the same class since sec1 to sec4. It was so much fun. I just wished we could always be classmates forever. Goodluck, ns-guy! Happy 20th birthday! Xin.


To Caiping:
My dearest celine! She's such a preeettty elegant lady now. We used to work together in prefectorial board, doing decos, doing events, getting scolded by Mdm lau. Haha. It's such fine memories. Happy birthday girl. Muuuuuuaaaacccks! Xin.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 10:08 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥