Tuesday, August 16, 2005

●● Lots of Photos Uploaded! ●●

I've just uploaded alot of pix here. It may take some time to view them. So, please wait awhile before you start scrolling down!


HELLO! Please be patient, okie? Thanks. Don't jam my server or I'll bite you.


Anyway, sorry that some pix are due so long ago. Haha. Anyway, just enjoy them. I'm really tired after all the loading. Drives me nuts.


I have a headache looming. Gosh. Must be due to the fact that I've been facing the com for hours, blasting Avril's songs.


It's only tuesday and yet I wished the weekends would fly here. Am I forgiven for such a thought? I think I'm having tuesday blues. My mood ain't fantastic today and I get really pissed easily at the slightest annoyance.


Tomorrow is mid-week. Hope I'll feel better. Hee ^_^


Anyway, han, take care of your flu-bug! Haha. * Yeah! You also have flu! SAME LIKE ME!!! *


I sound so awfully happy!! * I'm evil *


If you read my previous entries, I was complaining about my bout of flu. Okie folks. I now offically declared that this flu bug is EVIL. It caused me to have sorethroat and a horrible cough. But after drinking garie's mama's secret formula [hahaha. ermm. her cough syrup], i was healed of them! Woohoo! His mama is great. I love her, hugs!


However, sad to say, my flu-bug is still here. So, that's why I say it's evil. It wouldn't go away, rendering me helpless with my drippy nose. Sometimes, it's so evil that I couldn't breathe properly and I could feel my asthma coming. Especially with the horrible haze and the burning of the seventh month's incense, gosh! I feel like I'm gasping for air.


Flu flu go away! * Magical chant! *


––––•( rolling star @ 10:30 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥