Saturday, August 06, 2005

●● My Computer Went Blind! ●●

It felt like a trillion years since I last blogged. I wanted so much to blog in the past few days but my beloved computer just gave up on me.


It went blind (my monitor went bonkers and it was all black). Smoke began to come out of my monitor. * Haha.. This part is fake. Wouldn't it be so dramatic if smoke starts emerging?! :p *


Anyway, I'm going to backdate all my entries.. So there would be alot of them at one go.


About today: I went Simlim to get my LCD. Woohoo~ Now my beloved sees the world again. Yippeee! It cost me S$388, heartache!!!!! But very worth it because its so beautiful!!!


We lunched and dined at BurgerKing and JustNoodles respectively which rendered us so amazingly full. Tummies all bulged out.. Hahaha. You all should have seen Gary's little tummy becoming like big tummy. Haha.


Good news of the day: He's 54.5kg as weighed with my bathroom scale. Woohoo! Good improvement. Army is doing good to him.


Tired. Stop here first. Tomorrow I will update my blog.


––––•( rolling star @ 11:49 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥