Wednesday, August 17, 2005

●● An Old Old Friend ●●

Today, I went to check my emails and amidst a pile of crap mails, I discovered a treasure.


I saw an email from my old old friend, Linus. I was really delighted to receive this email. It has been months since we last conversed in emails. Both of us were just too busy.


We used to be secondary school classmates, 1E3 and 2E3. It was lovely memories, memories that I wouldn't want to let go. My happiest school life had got to be secondary school, a period of my life when I truly felt loved.


I remembered once it was raining so heavily but he gave me his umbrella to use, and he ran off in the rain. I don't know if he remembers. But to me, it meant alot and I was truly touched.


Anyway, we used to communicate through letters while we were in school and as technology got the most of us, we began using emails.


Back to the email I saw today, I replied as soon as I saw it. It was a joy writing to him because he is such a thinking individual, writing to him makes me think about issues.


Thinking back, I've known alot of significant people in my life during my secondary school life.


Gary, Pei, Han, Mervyn, Peisheng, Angela, Huibing, Xun, Linus, John Chua, Yongcheng, Chonghan, Caiping, Bingxiu, Yaoshen, Jianxiong, Jocelyn, Yu Qi and all the girls in my class 4E2.. and so many more.


Thank you all of you. I miss all of you so so so much! Muuuuaaaaccckkkk!


––––•( rolling star @ 10:28 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥