Thursday, August 18, 2005

●● 绝对 Superstar! ●●

Today is the only day that I had really sat down and watched an episode of Superstar. It was the Female Finals today with only Kelly and Xinhui left in the competition.


After watching the show, I was convinced that I truly like Xinhui's voice. Why convinced? Cos when the previous episodes were aired, I just briefly glanced at them and a girl named Xinhui captured my attention right from the beginning. Her voice is deep and sexy and I love this kind of voice.


Today, she did really well and she sang Christina Aguilera's Beautiful absolutely beautifully. A thumbs up for her.


Anyway, any forms of competitions are cruel and realistic. If you feel that you have done well and you have been true to your conscience, why bother about what others have to criticise? Both Kelly and Xinhui have done well. * Claps *


I'll be looking forward to the results. I wonder if Weilian and Xinhui will win?


P.S. Weilian is my fave for males. He's solid, brimming with power and potential. Cheers!


––––•( rolling star @ 10:20 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥