Tuesday, September 13, 2005

●● Facade ●●

It is so disturbing to have a sudden realization that the one besides you is actually wearing such a shameless deceptive appearance before your eyes. What's most disgusting is that this person is trying to act nonchalent about it. WTF.


Who are you trying to fool? Please. I'm know that you are not a three year old but neither am I okie? Please stop insulting my IQ. You're making me sick to the stomach with all your vexatious pretense. Stop wayang-ing all that in front of me. Bah~


[Angel trying to talk to xin.]
xin. Don't let such a obnoxious person affect your mood. Come on. You're so lucky to have realize it now.
[/Angel]


Okie. I've decided to rant here and that will be the end of this issue. I'm not gonna be beaten down.


Here it goes:


You are such a freakingly abhorring, odious, atrocious, despicable, repulsive, execrable, repungant, heinous, revolting and grossly disgusting maggot. So would you please please please fu*k off from my world and stop all your pretentious acts. Roll off please.




The above person is irritating the hell outta me with his/her lame facade. But that does not represent my mood of the day. Today, I'm quite pleased. My tuition kids are so good today. What good boys and girls. Haha. And!! There's no tuition tomorrow! What an amazing and rare day off. I'll appreciate the break. And I'll be recharged for Thurs and Fri's lessons.


Yipppeeee... Weekends will be here soon!


––––•( rolling star @ 8:59 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥