Sunday, September 25, 2005

●● Happy Little Girl ●●

I've just came back from mr.goh's house. ^_^


Oops. Did I mention that I actually sort of saw mr.goh marching in Police Academy? Haha. His papa is so wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Hugs * He video-camed the process and so, I was so lucky to be able to catch a glimpse of the parade. What a nice daddy! I'm totally envious. Honestly.


Anyway, today I forced mr.goh to go to his house's fitness corner to do chin-ups. Superb. He could still do his 6 chin-ups. In fact, under enormous pressure * oops *, he managed to do a six and a half chin-ups. Hopefully, he can do 8 chin-ups next time!


A new week is about to begin. Let all of us jiayou ba! Take care lots!


––––•( rolling star @ 9:16 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥