Thursday, September 01, 2005
●● Happy Teachers' Day! ●●
Today is Teachers' Day. And I'm enjoying every moment of it! Haha.. Even though I can't really be considered as one, but my oh-so-adorable-kids gave me presents for Teachers' Day! Little Binghan gave me a box of dazzling Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Little Justin gave me oh-so-sweet-sweets. Little Bryan gave me a pretty and useful book. Little Darren gave me a exquisite Victorian frame. Little Chloe gave me a very sincere handmade card. Little Sheryl gave me a enchanting bottle of little flowers. Labels: Happee Birthday








Haha. I'm like a birthday kid, receiving presents. My my my.. I'm feeling very happy and appreciated. Thank you very much! Muuuuaaaccckkkss.
I also wanna dedicate this post to my fave teachers.
My primary school:
-Mrs Ong for tolerating my then-oh-so-terrible-english.
-Miss Lee for putting up with my maths nonsense. I used to fail so terribly.
-Mdm Soh for inculcating my interest in Chinese.
-Mrs Ho for bringing me so far, giving me all my As in PSLE.
My secondary school:
-Mrs Seah for being there to pull up my maths.
-Mrs Tobias for being such an inspiring Literature teacher.
-Miss Teo for giving me such a big big interest in Chinese and I love her so so much! I couldn't have gotten my first ever A1 in O's without her help.
-Mrs Koh for being such a darling form teacher and giving me my A1s in Emaths and Amaths.
-Miss Mok for saving me from evil-i-cannot-teach-chemistry-miss-IT-tan. She's GOD. I used to flunk my chem so badly because of Ms Tan. But Miss Mok had given me such a big interest and an A1. I love her alot!
-Mrs James for saving me and giving me an A in English in O's.
-Mr Seetoh and Mr Ducro for their funny and never boring renditions of history.
My poly:
-Miss Pauline Leong for being such a wonderful clinical lecturer, equipping me with all my nursing skills.
-Dr Thomas Sim for being such a CUTE adorable psychology lecturer!
-Dr Param, Dr Bryan Chua, Dr Sandar and Dr Teresa for being such charismatic doctors and biology lecturers.
-Miss Karen Tan for every moment of her very interesting sociology lectures.
-Miss Chee for her guidance in pediatrics nursing.
-Mr Bernard Lian for being my inspiration in psychiatric nursing. I'm going to be like him one day!
Happy Teachers' Day, my teachers! ^_^