Sunday, September 04, 2005

●● Men VS Women ●●

男人:长情又多情

女人:专情又绝情


I saw this on telly today. Pretty interesting.


A man can be very devoted to the girl he fancies, loving her for the longest period of time, perhaps even forever. However he can be easily affected by other women around him, succumbing to the temptation of lust. I often wonder how a man can have the ability to love so many women at one time. Unforgivable.


As for woman, once she loves someone, she will love him with all her heart, giving him all that she could. However, once you provoke and betray her trust, e.g. two-timing her, she can be horribly nasty and merciless when she turns her back against you. You can almost be sure that she will never take you back even if you are to fall on your knees and beg.


Sometimes, when I see how 刻苦铭心 my friend's love life is.. I feel so much for him. But love isn't a math equation. There is no definite answer. You may love a girl so much but yet she may never have care for you before. You may give her all you could but yet you were never in her heart before. How cruel. How sad.


But why does he waits for a girl who will never look at him again? Why does he loves a girl who is not deserving of such TLC?


Like I said earlier, love isn't a mathematical equation. It isn't cos^2(x)+sin^2(x)=1, neither is it lg10 = 1. I guess, outsiders have no say in a relationship. But hopefully, both of them can work things out fast.


It has been a long time since I last felt his genuine happiness. He used to be so radiant when the both of them were still together. So in love with each other that he often 'put us [friends] aeroplane'. Now, I would rather he be 重色情友 than be constantly sad.


I guess, that's what friends are for. We don't need to see each other often but we still love each other alot. Just like me and pei, just like me and han.


Hopefully someone who can cherish him more, someone who can love him more, someone who will be there for him will be here soon. Who will she be? I'm waiting in anticipation. Really.


[Han, no more sad thoughts, okie? Promise? Haha. what's left is for you to work hard since you have decided that you wouldn't want another someone. Hopefully, you and Joc will be back together real soon! Jiayou wor! All of us are behind you. ^^]


––––•( rolling star @ 10:10 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥