Saturday, September 24, 2005
●● Night Scene : Kirei! ●●
Today, early in the morning, I met up with Han @ Tiong Bahru MRT to take 195 to Ikea. Ikea is so beautiful and so shoppable. We were looking at furnitures and trying them out. Haha. We had lots of fun sitting on super-comfortable sofas and refused to budge. Of cos, we managed to get our stuffs [clock, rug and holder] and even feasted on the chicken wings. What a delicacy. Yummy!
After that, the both of us traveled down to Kovan to meet up with garie. Omg! We saw Karwai @ PA, wearing red shirt with stripes, digging his ears. >_< || Haiyo. Hahaha. So coincidental lo.
Anyway, it has been quite some time since they last met. Talking and talking. I sort of miss this kind of scene. These 2 boys used to be our happy nuts [kai-xin-guo] in our clique. It's so fun to be around them, laughing and talking about lame jokes. : )
We went to Esplanade and Singapore River. So beautiful and so tiring.. Haha. Why? Cos we walked ALOT! And I really mean alot. garie is so proficient with his route march that walking comes all natural to him. Gosh.
But I had tonnes of fun today. Thanks alot, garie and han! Hugs!