Monday, September 05, 2005

●● Pass Out Parade * POP ●●

Xiaofu is going to have his POP tomorrow [School 2] and Jiajia is so happy about it. Haha.. It's finally here as quoted from her. XF has been falling sick during his BMT. I guess, training is way too tough for him to handle. Poor thing. But good thing is.. Everything is over tomorrow and he will be on block leave starting tomorrow.


How I wish to meet up with Jia and XF. It has been a terribly long time since I last saw them. *Hugs*


Tingyuan is going to have his POP on wednesday, just like gary [School 1]. After that, yipppeee! Holidays.


I also want a holiday! Grumbles. Hmmph. My students are fighting wars with their exams but so am I. Why like that? Hmmph >_<


Everyday, I'm studying lo. I read chinese, english, do maths, science almost everyday. Haha. Whenever I see my tuition kids do their work, I wish that I could be a kid like them. Now, their books are so colorful and attractive. Oh my gosh. It's so interesting.


I wish I could have my own kids soon so that I could apply all those child/adolescent and developmental psychology I have learnt in school on them. * Evil grin * Wouldn't it be so fun?? I'm indeed thrilled by the idea. Haha..


Enough of kids, holidays and POP.


I have had enough!


––––•( rolling star @ 10:00 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥