Thursday, September 01, 2005

●● Please. ●●

You know, I'm going to ask a very big favor from all of you. I plead all of you not to ask me anything about my uni stuffs and when I'm flying off. Because just like you, I'm also clueless about the progress. All I know is that things are still pending and awaiting confirmation.


I'm getting paranoid and hysterical about this uni thingy and flying stuff. It bothers me so so so much recently. I used to be able to rattle off about the uni stuff to anyone who asked me about it. Now, it's getting on my nerves that anyone and everyone is asking about it.


Please. When I can confirm about the uni thingy, I will tell you all personally. Really, I promise!


So, meanwhile, give me a little holiday by sparing me the agony.


The agony of being hung halfway in the middle without knowing what can I do about things is terrible. It's like feeling really stuck and helpless.


I don't know if Singapore is too effective and efficient that I find other countries way too laidback in their attitudes. It pisses me off that they are really slack in handling important things like my future!!!! Goodness. It drives me nuts thinking about it. Okie. I have surrendered and have given up on asking them about it.


Enough of grumpy xin. Thank you all for listening. I really wanna give you a hug for being so understanding. I love all of you. Hugs.


––––•( rolling star @ 10:31 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥