Monday, September 19, 2005

●● Spousal Abuse ●●

The next-door-neighbour of my tuition kid is horribly frightening. He is a cruel and harsh wife-beater. This Indian man beats the hell out of his poor wife. When this woman runs out of the house in her weak attempt to escape, he catches her back and continues his assault. As what I have heard, this man has already beaten his wife for a few times in a row already. How brutal. What an uncivilized beast.


Why did the I-love-you turned into I-beat-you? It's so frightfully vicious and awful. What had changed this man so much?


Does it mean that he has the right to abuse his wife just because he brings home the bacon? Or does it mean that your wife is a person you vent all your anger on?


No, this is incorrect. No one has the right to beat anyone up, much less a person who is your equal, your life-time companion and your soulful mate. You had once made a promise to love her forever and it's only right that you honour your promise till the end of time.


I despise wife-beater-cum-abuser. Alot. I wonder how this lady could put up with such nonsense. REPORT HIM, Report him!!! Perhaps it's her children who gave her the strength to carry on. But one day, when she had had enough, I believe this man is going to regret all that he has done. He may just lose his wife and his beloved children. However, if you love them so much, why did you abuse them mercilessly in the first place?


This barbarous man has taken his wife for granted, so ruthless and savage. He should be dealt with with the law. REPORT HIM!!!


Roll off, shameless man!


––––•( rolling star @ 2:01 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥