Thursday, September 01, 2005

●● 绝对 Superstar Finals! ●●

Project Superstar has finally draw to a close, with a near perfect ending. Kelly was fantastic and Weilian was superb!


Weilian was touching tonight, good and close to heart. However, his performance tonight is flawed. Perhaps the pressure of glamorous Kelly is way too great to suppress. His songs were poignant tonight, really heart-rending. But, is it it? That's the question that flashed through my mind when he finished his last song. ALL of his songs were tender and sad, none of which had striked me as powerful.


Kelly was woohoo! I quote my friend - fan-fucking-tastic. Hahaha! She was really dazzling and alluring on stage, with such a magnetic effect tonight. She had totally mesmerized everyone, i guess. And of course, she captivated me. Really. * Claps *


Especially her duet with JJ! It was marvelous! The feel of the song was awesome! * Cheers *


In the end, I did wished that she would win because of her enthralling performance and charismatic stage presence. She varied more in her performance and she was very novel in her presentation.


However, often, things wouldn't turn out as expected. Weilian won and I think he had won the hearts of many Singaporeans. Similarly, Kelly had won the hearts of many of us too. None of them lost tonight. They were big winners!


I do think both of them will continue to shine brightly in the future, especially Kelly since they can better mould her into the next irresistable star.


Nevertheless, I'll be waiting to see them do Singapore proud.. ermm.. JUST LIKE JJ! Hahhaa..


Wooo! How I love him. He was so great on stage, totally mesmerizing. Cheers.


I'm so glad that Singapore has produced quite a number of our own stars. Hey we are not too bad okie? Hahaha!


––––•( rolling star @ 11:22 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥