Friday, September 09, 2005
●● Thanks! ●●
To all those who had msg or sms or asked me about my tuition incident, thank you and BIG HUGS!
Hahaa. I'm okie after some ranting and grumbling. I don't remember unhappy things for long. That's my way of coming out from unhappiness. ^_^
Anyway, the kids are still as adorable and I still love them as much. So nothing else should matter right? Since I'm teaching them and not those haughty-exigent-parents.
Yup! I think this is a good mindset and I shall adopt it from now onwards. ^_^
Today, I went out with gary and I was trying to get some good mooncakes for his daddy and mama. I'm feeling very blessed because everytime I pop by to his house, they will be really kind and warm. * Ureshii =] * I think I really like them alot. ^_^ So.. I decided that I would get something for them. However, despite multiple sourcing, I couldn't find anything that I see an eye to.
Either they ain't really presentable or it's double egg yorks mooncakes. Double egg yorks are so freaking high in cholesterol and I would never get it for them. So in the end, I couldn't find any that I like. WHERE ALL ARE THE GOOD MOONCAKES?!
Many years ago, I ate one icecream mooncake which is so heavenly. Anyone knows where I could get them? ^_^