Tuesday, September 20, 2005

●● Thoughts ●●

As I was walking home today, something just caught my eyes. In the midst of the dirty and icky gutter, I saw the forget-me-not flowers blooming so gorgeously there. The ditch is foul and bare. How could such beautiful flowers grow there?


And then, I realized I have learnt something meaningful today. Not from anyone, but from these little flowers that barely caught our attention.


In life, we are often presented with nasty and hateful situations that give us much headaches. However, amidst these awful troubles, opportunities may be present. If we can overcome these difficulties, I believe we can also bloom as charmingly as those forget-me-nots.


It's interesting to realize how much we can learn from those little things around us. From now onwards, I'm going to appreciate them even more! Have a good night and a great day tomorrow, earthlings!


––––•( rolling star @ 8:19 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥