Tuesday, September 06, 2005
●● WTF Day : ( ●●
Dear Diary,
These days, there's no one whom I can grumble to. I wonder why. I guess, it's you and only you. You are the silent listener who would never want a day off. Thank you diary.
I'm becoming weary and discouraged about my tuition job. I'm dying to quit. I'm paid to teach but somehow, I'm becoming like a nanny or maid?!
Now, instead of teaching, I have to multi-task and check my kid's school bag and report to her mother about what is going on in school. Hello? I'm not a messenger. I thought it's the parents especially mama who checks school bag. And I wonder why I'm doing it instead. What's the mother doing? She's not showing enough care and concern for her child and she's demanding that I'll do it for her in some ways or another.
I even had to help the kid out in a subject that I'm not teaching. And she had freaking demanded me to stay overtime to help. WTF. I did. I helped without complaining at all. Genuinely stayed back to help. No complaints at all until now because I have simply burst. And I'm no more happy xin. No no.
Not forgetting, I even have to help her return library books [?!] and helped her "cultivate" her kid's talents. And, she even had the cheeks to demand me to change my other kids' timing just for her daughter because she thinks that it's alright for the other kids. Does she think she is queen? HUH?! There must be some grandiose delusions somewhere. Bah~
At first, I was fine with the idea of doing more. Afterall, in my original profession of nursing, we help our patients and in fact, we do more.
However, what I can't stand is, the whole idea of becoming like a maid and nanny. And, the imperious-haughty-scary-demanding-autocratic-tyrannical-despotic mother is irritating me to my max. MAX. Maximum.
I don't see why I should give in to such a domineering-inconsiderate-inappreciative-selfcentered person. I have had enough!
I really love children and all my kids are so adorable and bubbly. It's not their fault. And I love all of them. But just this one parent freaks me out totally. I'm sick of her. Really. Luckily I don't see her often, otherwise I might just stab her with my needles.
Other parents are all so nice and kind. I especially love teaching Darren. He's so active and so interested. Morover, his grandma is such a nice person. I enjoy talking to her so much. Sometimes, I would stay back an extra of 15-30 minutes to read little Darren and little Valerie stories from their fairytale books.
After typing so much, I decided that I will not be affected by this freaking exigent woman. I am going to enjoy my day. Otherwise I will simply go ballistic if I'm going to think about her again.
Dear diary, thank you for listening to grumpy.xin. grumbling away. I love you the best.