Monday, October 17, 2005

●● The Pencil Parable ●●

In the beginning, the Pencil Maker spoke to the pencil saying, "There are five things you need to know before I send you out into the world. Always remember them and you will become the best pencil you can be."


First: You will be able to do many great things, but only if you allow yourself to be held in someone's hand.


Second: You will experience a painful sharpening from time to time, but this is required if you are to become a better pencil.


Third: You have the ability to correct any mistakes you might make.


Fourth: The most important part of you will always be what's inside.


Fifth: No matter what the condition, you must continue to write. You must always leave a clear, legible mark no matter how difficult the situation.


The pencil understood, promising to remember, and went into the box fully understanding its Maker's purpose.



>>> >>>
Today, I came across this story and I fell in love with it. Isn't it really inspirational? ^_^
I really like it. The pencil is just so apt to be used to describe us, humans. We must always try to make a difference in lives, ours and others.


––––•( rolling star @ 8:52 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥