Wednesday, October 12, 2005

●● Wednesday - Back In School! ●●

Today I went back to school! School?! You may ask. Yes, it's school! I went back to NYP to pass off as a student today. Hahahaa. Sneaky me. I was so mad when I realized that my admin card cannot be used. It was condemned with the word "INVALID CARD". Yucks. Why did I need the admin card? Cos I needed to go back to see my lecturers. I had to get some documents from them.


It has been such a long time since I last stepped into school. Looks the same but not quite the same anymore. I am now a graduate, no longer a student there. Hmmph. Feels different. Now they even have Cheers there. Lucky kids. No more hungry hungry stomachs when rushing projects till late at night in school. [SHS is beautiful at night, very serene and the sky view is superb. I spent nights outside LTK doing our final year project and having our night nursing skills classes.]


As I walked past SHS [School of Health Sciences], I was reminded of so many memories. Every little corner of SHS holds my memories. It's like you could almost see what had happened there. As I walked past our fave hangout at the lecture theatres [LTK], it felt as though I could see see the group of us there, laughing at some super cold jokes by Calvin, some excellent imitations by Qiuluan, some funny pervertish comments by Kaili, Jason testing us with some IQ questions, or seeing Jia beating up Xiaofu, Eeling stoning there or eating her fave 鸡扒煎蛋饭, and Meixue talking excitedly about comics/anime with me.


I saw quite a number of my juniors especially those attached to me during my PRCP final attachment. Hahhaa. It's nice seeing them and chatting nonsense. Awww. I miss such good times! And I saw Mrs Janet Chua too! Haha. She's such an awesome lecturer. Hugs! Nicest lecturer ever. I was so lucky to be attached to her in year 2. She's so experienced in oncology [cancer] nursing. I've learnt so much from her during the hospice attachment at Mount Alvernia.


Anyway, I met up with Pei for lunch. As usual, it's talking crap and complaining to each other about the sucky things in school/work. Haha. It was terrific company. Love her to bits! My bestest best friend. Muaacckks!


––––•( rolling star @ 1:42 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥