Thursday, November 24, 2005
●● Cleared! ●●
I just received mail from the aussie immigration dept informing me that my application for the visa has been granted. Hooray! Finally!
Finally is the word. These few weeks have been total torture, with so much things on my little mind. Finally, I'm over with all the medical-checkup+chest-xray+evisa-application. Almost half of my list of priorities have been settled. My heart seemed to be more or less settled as well. Hahaha : ) It's so mind boggling doing all these. Hellish!
Now, I can enter and leave aust as many times as I like till my visa expires. Hooray! Definitely worth the 500 over bucks. EXPENSIVE OKIE??!! Plus all the medical checkup and chest xray, the total bill just for visa came up to around 650bucks.
Oh, not forgetting my uni applications and others, I have just spent around 1000bucks in just a month or so. Oh oh oh!! Definitely not forgetting my uni school fees which will add up to over 20+++k. GREAT! I'm in a severe debt. I better scrimp and save to pay my mom back. Although she didn't want me to do so, but I must insist on it. It'll make me work harder in that neverneverland, so faraway from singapore, so alone there. Must not waste money to be a dumbo there.
If only I could spend them on shopping, it would have been the greatest retail therapy ever. Hahaha : ) Dreaming on my part. My bad my bad. Sorry. This time my mom will surely shake me upside down if I spend 20 over thousands just on shopping. No no, I'm not some spoilt rich brat, indulging in such luxuries. In fact, I'm very poor now. I have not even started my studies and I'm carrying such a huge load of debt on my back. C'est la vie. That's life. Hahaha : )
Lucky for me, there's no bonds involved. I guess I really hate being tied down. I don't need to slog for a hospital and I can choose to work for wherever I like when I'm back. : )
Well well, what's left is my accomodation and some minor here and there. And, of cos, the PACKING. Damn. It's gonna be a HUGE, GIGANTIC task. I've got so much things that I cannot bear to leave behind. I'll take my own sweet time to pack, at my own happy pace.
I'm definitely celebrating this year's birthday, christmas, newyear happily cos I might be spending festivals alone next year. Sad. Sobs. But nevermind, it's high time I become independent upon my 20th birthday in Dec. Everyone grows up. It's my time now. Ermm.. Not exactly now, but soon.
Today I'm in such a good mood that I have typed so much. Hahaha : ) No work tmr! Hooray! It's weekends joy!