Wednesday, November 02, 2005

●● Happy Birthday, Han! ●●

Happy birthday to my dearest han, my bestest guy friend apart from gary that is. And of cos, pei is my bestest girl friend. Later she jealous so must mention abit here. Hahaha. I have known him for 7 long years, approaching eight. He had been my classmate in sec 1 and 2. It's such a memorable experience with him as one of our clique. Endless hilarious jokes when gary and him are put together. The jokers. They are the happy nuts. I feel definitely blessed around them.


Life ain't really too smooth for him this year. But I do hope that his special one will turn round and re-discover this gem once again and made him a happy man once again. I will be rejoicing on the other side of the planet next year if they do get together again. I'm one big supporter of han. GO GO GO han!


To han, you! I hereby command you to be my friend for years and years and years and years till we all grow old, grow bo-gey and grow botak. THIS IS AN ORDER!

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 11:13 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥