Friday, November 18, 2005

●● Holiday Mood ●●

It's holidays for school kids. Justin was telling me happily yesterday that he would be in K2 soon. Hahaha. Today's the last day of school. Lucky kids. They're having parties.


As for my little brother, it's the last o levels' papers today. History and pure chem. I forgot what was my last paper. But I remembered rejoicing for the end of this major exam. Lucky boy, he's gonna enjoy his long-awaited holidays from tonight onwards. It's only 3.30pm. Half and hour more to the end of his chem papers and the end of the exams.


I watched WCG last day. It was absolutely interesting. It's a pity our player [Galvin Bay] didn't have 2 wins against the korean player [Seokho Bong] in WC3. Seokho Bong is so cool when he's playing. Hahaha : )


Let me check the WCG official website. And.. Woah! Seokho Bong is almost the top for warcraft3. Cool! Hey.. And Singapore is doing well too! Number 6 in the ranking so far. I'm hoping that Team TitaN would win the CS source. Cheers!


GO GO GO!


––––•( rolling star @ 3:34 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥