Saturday, December 10, 2005
●● Happy Happier Happiest! ●●
Me. Before setting off to zoo! Feeling happy! Heyheyhey. Why are they there? Cos last minute we changed plans to sing KLunch. Look at what they're holding. TY's present! A musical bag. So cute. My present and TY's. Look at xiaofu's silly face. Hahaha. Makes me wanna laugh. Awww.. Is the bear pretty or us? Hahaha. I loveeee jia! Close up please! TY was trying his best to fasten the bracelet for me. Record: Took him around 10 minutes. All of us almost gave up. Hahaha. Hahaha. Smiling like a fattie. :p His present! Pretty? I think so. I love stars! He knows!! So elegant right? Xiaofu really loves jia! It's like a K *resembles jia's name* and it's also like a butterfly. Look at the shimmering diamonds. !!! Ahem! It's taken by a VERY SKILLED photographer named xin. Please applaud. HOHOHO :p Look at 'em! Hahaha. What a pair. I really love them! *muacks* What happened to xiaofu?!?! :p Magic of Pegasus! *woohoo!* We decided to watch the princess and its bear-also-look-like-cat. It's coming towards me!! *screams happily* It's saving the princess! Look at the unicorn and the bear. They're having a little party up in the clouds. *ermm.. we are starting to feel that the whole show is lame.* Look at the number of obsessed and addicted kids. SCARY! THE POWER OF BARBIE! Very pretty lights. Fairy like. I also want! *licks lolly* We have decided that the show is really super duper lame... So we left. I love Barbie doll! *Smile* *Cheese* Labels: Happee Birthday


















Anyway, we had a very.v.v.v yummy dinner at Carl Jr's. Ooo. Heavenly delicious. My 2nd time there. I still ate the same burger! Bacon yummy!! It's lots of laughter on the desk. We walked around and we even went into a bookshop to read. We were browsing horoscopes together. *Rich and creamy food.. Oooo Hahhaa. Inside joke!* Afterwhich, we took our rebound train back. They sent me back home. *Touched* I love them lots! I enjoyed myself today. Happy birthday to jia and happy birthday to me.