Thursday, December 01, 2005

●● Heave ~ ●●

Today is the day I truly heaved a sigh of relief after so long. I've finally informed all my tuition kids' parents about my coming sydney trip. It's so stressful facing them and telling them that I cannot stay to teach their kids anymore.


But now, it felt absolutely good telling them everything. I'm kinda relieved of a certain invisible burden that I have been carrying on my back. I do not need to worry about them being unhappy about me stopping the lessons. Thank god that I'm giving them at least a month of notice.


So, most of lessons will end just before the chinese new year. It'll be a good start to the coming new year. This year 2005 has been such a roller-coaster year, with so much things happening to me - both good and bad. I've taken them in my stride and learnt really alot. All these would be added in my still-compiling-life-experiences. : )


I know I will truly miss all these kids I've taught. Justin. Jayden. Darren. Valerie. Sheryl. Bryan. Alison. Chloe. Binghan. They are such precious little ones, so adorable and bright in their own ways. Today, Darren told me that he only wants me as his teacher. And I asked him why. He said its because he likes me alot. Then, I asked him "You still like me even if I'm always forcing you to do work?" And he replied a yes.


I was beaming and smiling deep from my heart. He had made my day today. I bet he will be a charming handsome boy next time, sweeping many girls off their feet. At least for now, I'm swept off.


––––•( rolling star @ 10:30 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥