Tuesday, December 20, 2005
●● Japanese Curry! ●●
Today, I decided to be CHEF-OF-THE-DAY!! And I decided to try to cook Japanese curry which I haven't tried before. So, I got all the ingredients and prepared to cook. *Cheers!* This is my j-curry in progress. Hot and spicy and aromatic. YUMMY!! The small chillies kill my hand. I sliced the chillies and removed the lethal seeds. AND MY SKIN BECAME v.v.v. RED AND SWOLLEN!!! *cries* It's so freaking painful that i couldn't do anything properly. I experimented with a new taste today! Ermm.. I think it's best not to comment about the taste. Let's just live with beautiful memories and facade! HURHURHUR! I have always wanted to try BBQ sauce with vegs. So there we go! THE TEXAS BBQ SAUCE! Up next is mr egg. Yummy! I love eggs. Ah-ha! Eureka! gary can help me try BBQ sauce with eggs. Perfect. HURHURHUR :p *super-evil*
Japanese curry is by nature sweet and non-spicy. But it's not really my type. I prefer it to v.v.v.v.spicy. I added alot of chilli. You know those small chillies? Small but extremely powerful. Why do I say that? Because:
I think the above pix didn't do much justice. There are alot of small blisters and peeling red skin. When i touch warm water, it felt like boiling water splashing on my hand. No kidding. It's damn farking painful. I couldn't even bathe properly.
HELL! I'm never gonna slice those freaky chillies again. I found a counter-method. I'll just cut the head and tail of the chillies and dump them into the pot. NEVER NEVER NEVER touch the insides or the seeds of little chillies. DEADLY. *esp to all who has extremely sensitive skin like me - small chillies murder.*
Pardon my grumbles cos its really traumatic for a person like me. People with eczema suffer freaking awful detestable irritating skin episodes when in contact with allergens like powerful chillies. However do not get me wrong, i love the chillies because they make my curry yummy and tasty. Thumbs up for mr and mrs chilli! They're the best ingredients in a curry!
Enough of curry, we also need veggie. Hello! Healthy lifestyle okie? I'm a nurse. Must eat vegs! So tada!!

Hahahha. Okie. So the verdict is: DO NOT EVER MIX BBQ SAUCE WITH VEGS. Shucks. Hahahha. Taste so weird till I felt like I've made a trip to moon and back every time i eat the brocoli. Gosh! Total failure with the new taste. NEVERMIND! NEVER SAY DIE. NEVER GIVE UP. Hahha. I'm going to try new taste next time. What should i try? Hmmm.. Maybe pasta sauce with vegs? HOHOHO. I'll let hanx try this dish. I think he'll love it. HAHHAHA. *evil*
Mom and bro love the curry. Its tasty and the chicken is tender. Yipppeee! Success! As for the vegs, I don't even want to mention. I think you all can guess it. Sobs. :p Fails. Nevermind, one day, i can find the SPECIAL SAUCE that goes with vegs. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!
That's all for today's XIN-CAN-COOK programme. Stay tuned for the next havoc experience. HOHOHO!