Saturday, December 24, 2005

●● My Lappie!! ●●


I'm always against buying acer but in the end, i bought an acer one. What an irony. But i love it. It's sleek and easy to use. Not too heavy too! My new love!



I got myself 2 free 30gb and 40gb external hard disks. Plus a free upgrade to 512 DDR II ram. Lucky me. I should be contented le!





I got this lappie from Millenia Walk which cost me 2k. To be exact, mama gave me this lappie as birthday and christmas present ba. gary and I went to choose. She paid. Yipppeee! *Mmuaccks* I love mammy!! This lappie is going to accompany me on my lonely days and nights in aus. Hahaha :p It's gonna be my source of communication with the outside world. What a wonder. Imagine me living in the ancient history, using pigeons to pass messages. I'll probably faint.


Hahhaha. I'll treasure my beloved! *hugs*

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 11:21 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥