Friday, December 09, 2005

●● New Look New Feel ●●

Yipppeeee! I love my new look. Why? Cos everything in it is made by me!! MBX - Made By Xin. Cool~


The wallpaper is also made by me. I got the pix from a scan and desaturated it, edit here and there, and there I go, my own skin. I love it lots. Esp. the new playlist, its awesome. Can put alot of music. I love my fave jukebox. ^_^V


Anyway, the boy featured there is Kurosaki Ichigo. He's my orangey guy, my sunshine!


I've removed the tagboard. So do drop me comments in my commentbox after every of my entry. OKie? I guess this blog would become the main communication tool for me after I go aussieland. It would keep me company. So do talk to me via the commentbox to keep me occupied. Otherwise I might just go crazy living in an apartment all by myself. Hehehe : )


––––•( rolling star @ 11:59 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥