Saturday, January 21, 2006
●● Pre Departure Seminar ●●
I had to wake up really early today for my pre departure seminar that was fixed at some uncivilised hour of 9.30am. You might just rattle me up and tell me that 9.30am is actually okie what. Hahaha. But for me, 9.30am means waking up at some 7plus in the morning. Dragged myself out of bed and took a cab down. :p Labels: RANTS
Everyone was with their mammy or daddy or friends. Only i was ALONE. God damn alone due to some factors. Hmmph. Well, so i was pretty much the loner there. Register alone, stand alone, apply alone, listen alone, ask alone, sit alone, leave alone and walk alone.
After that, I was down. Felt like i was already experiencing some kind of foreseeable lonely life. So, I got my butt into Zara which was near the ORCHARD HOTEL. I just busted 80plus bucks in Zara in less than 15 mins and I got my mood back. Happy again. Lovely shopping makes my day.