Wednesday, February 08, 2006

●● :( ●●

My days have been revolving around packing and packing and more packing. I'm seriously getting v.v.v.v. sick for it. I'm sad. My heart feels like it's churned in and out, like it's stuck in a gigantic, humongous, spinning, whirling tornado. A v.v.v.v.v.messy heart.


Can i not go to sydney now? *bawls*


But i know, despite myself, i would still step foot into that foreign land and make a difference in my life. Because i need to. And i want to.


I would need damn damn huge amount of courage and determination. Days of surviving on instant noodles or tasteless plain bread, drinking just plain water and not some glamorous redwine, washing clothes/utensils with my own hands and having red, painful, swollen and peeling skin, and not some super-fantastic washing machine or loving daa or mom or bro to help me, living my life alone and staring into dark black spaces at night instead of rotting with daa, playing with xuan or cooking with mom or shopping with pei or laughing like a crazy bird with hanx. i'll be in sydney and not in the cosy, warm singapore, a place i call home, a country that will always have a place for me, a town with yummy duck rice and superb mee rebus, a place so familiar and so dear.


I love all of you. I really do. I'll miss you all. Do send me little messages. Keeps me sane while i'm in sydney. Hurhurhur :) I'll be back soon. God bless.

Labels:


––––•( rolling star @ 11:09 PM )•––––
0 rolls

me ♥

lurrvs ♥

my tagg prints ♥

my rolling stars ♥